About the Congress
ASEAN Insurance Congress is an avenue for young insurance leaders from all parts of ASEAN and neighbouring countries to meet biennially sharing industry updates, market performance and views on important issues relevant to the growth of the ASEAN insurance industry.
Current and relevant issues pertaining to the regional insurance industry are discussed from international and local perspectives. High level speakers are invited to share their knowledge, information and views with the delegates.
During the social networking, delegates take the opportunity to meet key industry leaders who are the Heads of Regulators, Presidents of Association, Chief Executive Officers and Members of the Board. Delegates will also have the opportunity to establish new business networking with other member countries.
The Objectives of the Congress
- The Congress will serve as a forum for insurance professionals to network and exchange knowledge and experience.
- Insurance leaders and practitioners will share their knowledge, expertise and views on strategic matters and relevant issues to the insurance industry and to renew and strengthen their fellowships.
- Participants will understand the challenges in ASEAN and local market and endeavor to solve these problems in the spirit of solidarity.
- Instill a vibrant and dynamic force for the insurance industry to move forward.
- Future of Insurance
- Building Climate Resilience in the East Asia Seas Region
- ISSB’s Standards on Climate-Related Disclosure and Insurers’ Response
- Innovating in a Disruptive Era – Driving Growth with Innovative New Insurance Product
- Driving Client-Centricity and Product Innovation Using Big Data
- A New Era of Distribution: Preparing For Rapid Change
- Takaful: Looking at the Fast Market Growth Issues Within ASEAN Countries / What are the Shariah Compliance Issues in Takaful Operations and What Are The Future Challenges?
- Reinventing The Claims Journey
- New Horizons in Underwriting: Addressing The Opportunities and Challenges
- Transforming Health Care Delivery and Health Insurance Through Technology While Keeping an Eye on Open Insurance-Related Risks
- Fireside Chat – Transforming Leadership – Hybrid Leadership / Adaptive Leadership